Cisco Bring Your Own Device Solution Schulung:
A comprehensive end-user security solution
Implementing Cisco Bring Your Own Device Solutions (Version 1.0) course is a 3-day 20 to 22-hour instructor-led course. Cisco ISE combined with the Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs), access points (APs), Catalyst switches, and end devices provides a comprehensive end-user security solution.
- This training extends the core ISE / BYOD knowledge that learners obtains in the SWISE course with more advanced knowledge and implementation use cases.
- These solutions will be leveraged to control wired and wireless end-user access to corporate resources.
- Students should already be familiar with the basic configuration of the Cisco ISE, switches, WLCs, and APs.
- This course is based on the Cisco ISE Release 1.2, and Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Release 7.5.
- This product training course concentrates on Cisco ISE Release 1.2 product features and functions that more advanced implementations often require.
- This course shall provide skills that relate to Cisco ISE Release 1.2 design and configuration, including Network Access Devices (NAD) such as Cisco WLC and Cisco switches.