Contact Center Enterprise Schulung:
A combination of AUCCE and DUCCE
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Cisco Unified CCE) system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and its environment.
- Configure a Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified IP IVR.
- Describe ICM users and feature control sets, various ICM configuration utilities, ICM variables, and create routing options using an external SQL Database.
- Understand administrative scripting, translation routing concepts, and how translation routing operates.
- Configure a new Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Understand the Cisco Outbound Option components and how to configure an outbound dialer, import rule, query rule, and a campaign.
- Describe basic reporting characteristics of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE system, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE system Create routing options using an external SQL database and an Application Gateway.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option.
- Install and utilize Cisco Support Tools, Cisco Analysis Manager, and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.