NetScaler Traffic Schulung:
Skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management features
Designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler environments.
Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
This course is based on version 11 of the Citrix NetScaler product, but the skills and fundamental concepts learned are common to earlier product versions.
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
This course is offered in instructor-led training (ILT) / virtual instructor-led training (vILT) formats with application of concepts through hands-on exercises in a live lab environment.