IMS Organisation Schulung:
Design, implement, reorganize, and recover Information Management System (IMS) databases
Learn how to design, implement, reorganize, and recover Information Management System (IMS) databases. Practice these skills in intensive machine labs.
- Code the Database Directories (DBD) and Program Specification Blocks (PSB) for physical databases
- Code the DBDs and PSBs to implement secondary indexing
- Use the appropriate IMS utilities to reorganize and recover physical databases, including those with secondary indexes
- Use the DL/I test program
- Prepare a job stream to load a database using different IMS access methods