Unica Techniques Schulung:
For advanced users of IBM Unica Campaign
This course is for advanced users of IBM Unica Campaign. You will learn how to build effective and high performing Campaign flowcharts, learn techniques for designing table catalogs, and use various utilities to become more productive with the product. This course is one of five classes in the IBM Unica Campaign 8 learning series. To complete your learning you should also attend the Introduction to IBM Unica Campaign, the IBM Unica Campaign Administration, the IBM Unica Campaign Architecture and Installation, and the IBM Unica Campaign Reports Installation and Administration classes.
- Incorporate user variables, advanced expressions, and triggers in Campaign flowcharts
- Build flexible and effective table catalogs
- Understand the response tracking attribution methods of IBM Unica Campaign
- Understand the way flowchart cells are managed by use of files and temp tables
- Build high performing flowcharts