Websphere Rule Solutions Schulung:
Modules for developing rule-based solutions
This 5-day instructor-led course introduces application developers to IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management modules for developing rule-based solutions.
Through lectures and exercises, you learn the concepts, components, architecture, processes, and procedures that they need to develop an integrated business rule solution with IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5.
In this course, you learn how to:
- Set up a business rule application
- Develop the object models that are required to author and execute rule artifacts
- Author, debug, and query the rule artifacts that are required to implement enterprise business policies
- Integrate developed rule artifacts within an enterprise environment
- Identify rule governance issues
- Work collaboratively with business users
- Enable business users to independently maintain or develop rule artifacts
- Enable business users to perform tests and simulations to validate developed rule artifacts
In the exercises, you apply their acquired knowledge and skills to develop business rule projects, enable business rule management and validation by business users, and integrate a business rule solution.
This is a very interactive course, where you work in teams to perform lab exercises.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows XP SP3 platform.
For information about other related IBM and WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website: