Module 1: Design Principles for Cloud Infrastructure and Development
- In this module you will review common patterns for cloud applications, and design techniques for performance, resiliency and scalability
Module 2: Designing App Service Web Apps
- In this module you will review the features and capabilities of Azure Web Apps, Azure SQL Database, ARM, and design techniques for business continuity.
Module 3: Designing Application Storage & Data Access
- In this module you will review the features and capabilities of Azure Storage, Mobile Services, other Azure storage options, and related design techniques.
Module 4: Securing Resources
- In this module you will review various techniques for designing secure solutions.
Module 5: Design Microsoft Azure Infrastructure & Networking
- In this module you will review core Azure networking and infrastructure features and capabilities and design techniques for distributed applications.
Module 6: Designing an Advanced Application
- In this module you will review advanced Azure platform capabilities including running compute-intensive applications, long-running jobs, and other advanced features.
Module 7: Designing a Management and Monitoring Strategy
- In this module you will review techniques for configuring, monitoring, and continuous updating of Azure applications.
Module 8: Designing a Business Continuity Strategy
- In this module you will review techniques for designing backup and recovery solutions.