Enterprise Vault Administration Schulung:
Product’s functionality and Enterprise Vault’s operations and features
The Symantec Enterprise Vault 11.x for Exchange: Administration course is designed for system administrators tasked with operating, integrating, and monitoring the day-to-day performance of Enterprise Vault within their Exchange environments. This five-day, instructor-led, hands-on class covers the product’s functionality and Enterprise Vault’s operations and features. Additional topics include using reports, basic management, backing up and restoring the components of Enterprise Vault, and an introduction to troubleshooting. After you complete this course, you will know how to, manage, monitor, and maintain Enterprise Vault. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and benefits of Enterprise Vault.
- Navigate the Administration Console.
- Describe the components of Enterprise Vault.
- Review and maintain Enterprise Vault storage.
- Add Exchange targets.
- Manage user archives and settings.
- Manage client access to archives.
- Maintain journal archiving.
- Manage indexes and search.
- Manage Enterprise Vault servers.
- Migrate PST files.
- Apply changes to the Enterprise Vault environment.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Backup and restore Enterprise Vault data.