Enterprise Vault Administration I Schulung:
Enterprise Vault’s functionality, operations and features
The Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.x: Administration I course is designed for system administrators tasked with operating, integrating, and monitoring the day-to-day performance of Enterprise Vault within a Microsoft Exchange environment. This five-day, instructor-led, hands-on class covers Enterprise Vault’s functionality, operations and features. Additional topics include using reports, basic management, and an overview of Enterprise Vault backup and restore requirements. After you complete this course, you will know how to, manage, monitor, and maintain Enterprise Vault. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and benefits of Enterprise Vault.
- Navigate the Administration Console.
- Describe the components of Enterprise Vault.
- Manage Exchange targets.
- Maintain mailbox archives and client settings.
- Manage client access to archives.
- Migrate PST files.
- Maintain journal archiving.
- Review and maintain Enterprise Vault storage.
- Manage storage retention and deletion.
- Manage Indexing.
- Configure and manage classification.
- Support Enterprise Vault Search.
- Monitor and manage Enterprise Vault servers.
- Outline Enterprise Vault backup and recovery