Junos Advanced Security Schulung:
Build off of the current Junos Security (JSEC) offering
This five-day course, which is designed to build off of the current Junos Security (JSEC) offering, delves deeper into Junos security. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, you will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the advanced Junos OS security features with advanced coverage of virtualization, AppSecure, advanced Network Address Translation (NAT) deployments, Layer 2 security, and Sky ATP. This course uses Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways for the hands-on component. This course is based on Junos OS Release 15.1X49-D70.3 and Junos Space Security Director 16.1.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts covered in the prerequisite Junos Security course.
- Describe the various forms of security supported by the Junos OS.
- Implement features of the AppSecure suite, including AppID, AppFW, AppTrack, AppQoS, and SSL Proxy.
- Configure custom application signatures.
- Describe Junos security handling at Layer 2 versus Layer 3.
- Implement next generation Layer 2 security features.
- Demonstrate understanding of Logical Systems (LSYS).
- Use Junos debugging tools to analyze traffic flows and identify traffic processing patterns and problems.
- Describe Junos routing instance types used for virtualization.
- Implement virtual routing instances in a security setting.
- Describe and configure route sharing between routing instances using logical tunnel interfaces.
- Utilize Junos tools for troubleshooting Junos security implementations.
- Perform successful troubleshooting of some common Junos security issues.
- Describe and discuss Sky ATP and its function in the network.
- Describe and configure UTM functions.
- Discuss IPS and its function in the network.
- Implement IPS policy.
- Describe and implement SDSN in a network.
- Describe and implement user role firewall in a network.
- Demonstrate the understanding of integrated user firewall.