Junos Security Schulung:
Enhanced security technologies
This five-day course covers the configuration, operation, and implementation of SRX Series Services Gateways in a typical network environment. Key topics within this course include security technologies such as security zones, security policies, Network Address Translation (NAT), IP Security (IPsec), and high availability clusters, as well as details pertaining to basic implementation, configuration, management, and troubleshooting.
Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the Junos OS and monitoring device operations. This course uses Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways and Security Director for the hands-on component. This course is based on Junos OS Release 15.1X49-D70.3 and Junos Space Security Director 16.1.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to perform the following:
- Describe traditional routing and security and the current trends in internetworking.
- Provide an overview of SRX Series devices and software architecture.
- Describe the logical packet flow and session creation performed by SRX Series devices.
- Describe, configure, and monitor zones.
- Describe, configure, and monitor security policies.
- Describe, configure, and monitor user firewall authentication
- Describe various types of network attacks.
- Configure and monitor Screen options to prevent network attacks.
- Explain, implement, and monitor NAT, as implemented on Junos security platforms.
- Explain the purpose and mechanics of IP Security (IPsec) virtual private networks
- Implement and monitor policy-based and route-based IPsec VPNs.
- Describe, configure, and monitor high availability chassis clusters.
- Describe how to deploy and manage vSRX.
- Describe and configure Group VPNs.
- Describe and configure ADVPNs.
- Troubleshoot chassis clusters, IPsec VPNs, zones, and Security Policies