Sophos Endpoint Protection Schulung:
Introduction to the major capabilities and core configuration concepts
This course is designed for technical professionals who will be demonstrating Enduser Protection and provides an overview of the product, including an introduction to the major capabilities and core configuration concepts.
It consists of presentations and practical lab exercises to reinforce the taught content, and electronic copies of the supporting documents for the course will be provided to each trainee through the online portal.
The course is expected to take 1 day to complete, of which roughly 4-6 hours will be spent on the practical exercises.
On completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Describe the main technical capabilities of Enduser Protection and its benefits
- Deploy and manage Enduser Protection in an environment of up to two hundred users
- Configure the most commonly used features
- List the system requirements
- Locate and use additional online resources