Veritas Foundation Schulung:
Fundamental operational management procedures
The Symantec Veritas Storage Foundation 6.0 for Windows: Administration course is designed for the Windows professional tasked with managing storage. This class covers fundamental operational management procedures for Veritas Storage Foundation for Windows. This training shows you how to install and configure Storage Foundation and how to manage disks, disk groups, and volumes. This course also covers offline and off-host processing and introduces basic troubleshooting, performance tuning, and recovery techniques.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how physical data storage relates to the virtual storage components of Veritas Storage Foundation.
- Install and configure Veritas Storage Foundation.
- Create and manage virtual disks, disk groups, volumes, and volume snapshots.
- Resize volumes, change volume layouts, and manage volume tasks.
- Perform disk group move, split, and join operations.
- Perform basic recovery operations and performance tuning techniques.