Veritas InfoScale Schulung:
Use InfoScale Storage to manage disks, disk groups, and volumes
The Veritas InfoScale Storage 7.0 for Linux: Administration course is designed for the IT professional tasked with installing, configuring, and maintaining the Veritas InfoScale Storage environments, including Volume Manager (VxVM), File System (VxFS), and Cluster File System (CFS). This five day, instructor-led, hands-on class covers how to use InfoScale Storage to manage disks, disk groups, and volumes by using a variety of InfoScale Storage user interfaces including the Veritas InfoScale Operations Manager (VIOM) Web console. You learn the basics of online file system administration and recovery from disk failures. In addition, you learn about data replication using Veritas File Replicator and Veritas Volume Replicator. You also learn how to configure Veritas Cluster Volume Manager and Veritas Cluster File System.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create, configure, and manage disks, disk groups, and volumes.
- Administer file systems.
- Manage components in the VxVM architecture.
- Manage multiple paths to disk devices.
- Identify types of disk failures and how to resolve them.
- Describe concepts and components specific to Veritas Replicator, and Veritas File Replicator.
- Configure a CFS cluster according to a specified sample design.
- Configure shared disk groups and volumes.
- Configure shared file systems.
- Share local disks among systems in a cluster.