Veritas Storage Schulung:
Meet data availability goals of your operations
The Symantec High Availability Fundamentals course describes how to manage storage in a high availability environment, perform cluster management, and practice basic file system administration. This five-day, instructor led, hands-on class covers how to use Veritas high availability technology to meet data availability goals of your operations by implementing Veritas Cluster Server and Veritas Storage Foundation, which includes Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas File System.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure Veritas Storage Foundation High Availability.
- Configure and manage disks, disk groups, and volumes by using Veritas Volume Manager.
- Perform online file system administration by using Veritas File System tools and commands.
- Identify types of disk failure and resolve disk failures.
- Manage cluster services with Veritas Cluster Server and perform troubleshooting techniques.
- Describe cluster communications, identify faults, and configure failover behavior.