Veritas Storage Foundation Schulung:
Integrate, operate, and make the most of Veritas Storage Foundations advanced features
In the Storage Foundation 6.x for UNIX: Advanced Administration course, you learn to integrate, operate, and make the most of Veritas Storage Foundations advanced features, including Dynamic Multi-Pathing, File Replication, Smart Tiering, Performance Tuning and Snapshots, in a UNIX environment. You learn how to manage the VxVM Private Region and understand different disk layouts, disk group management, and how to build volumes from scratch. You also learn about disk group split, moves and joins, volume relayout, volume sets, multivolume file systems, online file system administration, remote mirroring across sites, offline and off-host processing using volume snapshots and storage checkpoints, and dynamic storage tiering. By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Manage the advanced features of Veritas Storage Foundation.
- Configure and manage disks, disk groups, and volumes.
- Administer file systems advanced features..
- Apply Performance Tuning principles to Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas File System and Dynamic Multi-Pathing.
- Monitor VxVM and change volume layouts to improve performance.
- Manage the dynamic multipathing feature.
- Create and manage point-in-time copies for off-host and on-host processing.
- Manage LUN snapshots.
- Remotely mirror your data across different sites.
- Use dynamic storage tiering for optimal storage allocation.
- Place the boot disk under VxVM control.