Administration Oracle Solaris 10 OS Schulung:
Gain expertise in the basic system administration concepts
This System Administration for the Oracle Solaris 10 OS, Part 1 course helps you gain expertise in the basic system administration concepts of Oracle Solaris 10. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you become further engaged with the most efficient, secure and reliable operating system. You can use this course as a stepping stone to learn advanced technologies taught in System administration for the Oracle Solaris 10 OS Part 2 course.
Counts Toward Certification Requirement
This course counts towards the hands-on course requirement for the Oracle Solaris 10 System Administrator Certification. Only Classroom Training or Live Virtual Class formats of this course will meet the certification hands-on requirement. Self-Study Courses and Knowledge Center courses DO NOT meet the hands-on Requirement.
- Perform basic system installation and configuration on Oracle Solaris 10 1/13 OS.
- Maintain and operate Oracle Solaris 10 1/13.
- Effectively administer file systems, users, services, processes, packages and network interfaces.
- Manage local disk devices.
- Perform mounts and unmounts.
- Describe interface configurations.