Agile SDK Schulung:
Learn how to write short processes using the Agile SDK
The Agile 9.3.x Software Development Kit (SDK) & Process Extensions (PX) training teaches you how to write short processes using the Agile SDK. Expert Oracle University instructors will dive into Processes Extensions that allow developers to invoke customized interactions from objects within the Agile system.
- Log in, create searches, create items and add attachments.
- Set up events that either trigger custom notifications or automation scripts similar to Process Extensions.
- Understand the purpose of Agile Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Demonstrate how to locate information using the Agile SDK Documentation.
- Write short processes using the Agile SDK to perform basic functions.
- Define Agile Process Extensions and how they are used.
- Understand the difference between PX and SDK.
- Create simple Process Extensions to perform several basic functions.
- Create Events, Handlers, and Subscribers.
- Write process automations using Groovy scripting.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you\'ll learn how to leverage this Agile solution on a daily basis to benefit your business.