Cloud Appliance Schulung:
Provide and support Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) with the Private Cloud Appliance.
The Oracle Private Cloud Appliance: Administration course teaches students about administration of the Private Cloud Appliance to provide Infrastructure as a Service. The course also teaches the policy driven provisioning of application servers, and management of the hardware configuration. The primary focus areas of this course include the administration of storage, network, memory, and CPU resources, and the management and monitoring of the Private Cloud Appliance components.
- Review the hardware and software installed and configured in the Private Cloud Appliance.
- Monitor the health of hardware.
- Allocate memory, CPU, network, and storage resources for effective virtualization support.
- Create, deploy, manage, and delete virtual machines.
- Configure the allocation of IaaS resources.
- Configure the Private Cloud Appliance Oracle VM environment in which virtualized servers run.
- Provide Infrastructure as a Service with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control.
- Manage the efficient allocation of appliance resources.
- Design an effective disaster recovery solution for the Private Cloud Appliance.
- Perform a selection of activities on a simulated lab environment.
Benefits To You
The Oracle Private Cloud Appliance delivers on the promise of simplified cloud management. The converged infrastructure solution consists of preconfigured Oracle servers, network, and storage hardware and software. With this engineered system you create and maintain a highly configurable pool of memory, CPU, and storage resources for running applications in a virtualization environment. The administration procedures and techniques covered in this course enables:
- Cost reduction by eliminating multi-vendor integration.
- Eliminating the risk of cabling, hardware or software configuration errors.
- Reducing the amount of time taken to deploy new applications.
- Ensuring business continuity for IaaS consumers.
This course teaches you to create, deploy and manage virtualized servers and configure the Private Cloud Appliance Oracle VM environment in which virtualized servers run.