HCM Cloud HR Schulung:
Key end-user tasks managing employee data for human resource managers and administrators.
This Oracle HCM Cloud: Using Global Human Resources training teaches you how to use human resource functional tasks. This end-user training contains activities where human resource specialists and line managers can perform such varied functional tasks as hiring persons, managing employment and maintain worker directories.
- Use Person Spotlight and the Directory
- Promote Workers
- Create new person records for employees, contingent workers, non-workers, and pending workers
- Add individuals and create their first work relationship with the enterprise
- Manage employment information to create and manage work relationships, and assignments for the workers to whom they have security access
- Manage personal information, such as addresses, national IDs, emergency contacts, disability details, and document records for the workers to whom they have security access
- Manage workforce records business process and enable access to the worker directory and management of worker document records and checklists
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you develop the knowledge that helps you to optimize the setup of your organizations workforce structures. You perform critical functional tasks so your HR team can effectively manage a global workforce.