Identity Provisioning Schulung:
Perform advanced administration, development, and customization tasks
In this intensive course, you\'ll learn about Oracle Identity Governance(OIG) 12c, a product of Oracle Identity Management. You learn the architecture of Oracle Identity Governance 12c and know the various development tools used. You also learn how to implement advanced techniques and customization in Oracle Identity Governance. As a result, you will be able to deliver sophisticated Identity Management solutions.
- Integrate OIG with systems not supported by out-of-the-box connectors.
- Create, customize, and enrich the reconciliation process, leveraging plug-ins, event handlers, and scheduled jobs.
- Install, configure, and extend OIG out-of-the-box connectors for a LDAP server.
- Leverage advanced techniques to provision resources and entitlements to users.
- Customize SOA composites.
- Implement approval rules, using the new approval workflow feature.
- Extend the OIG UI with new functionalities
- Enable and implement the Identity Auditor and explore the Role Lifecycle Management features
- Implement role analytics, certification, and Segregation of Duties (SoD), using the new Identity Auditor.
- Implement custom reports and report automation using BI Publisher.