The MySQL for Database Administrators course teaches DBAs and other database professionals how to maximize their organization\'s investment in MySQL and about the benefits of using the MySQL Cloud Service. Learn to configure the MySQL Server, set up replication and security, perform database backups, optimize query performance, and ensure high availability. Through a variety of realistic, hands-on activities, expert MySQL instructors will teach you to install, configure, secure, and maintain your database server which you can deploy on-premise or as a MySQL Cloud Service instance.
- Install and configure MySQL Server and client programs.
- Recognize the key components of the MySQL architecture.
- Secure your server.
- Troubleshoot server slowdowns and other issues.
- Improve query performance.
- Configure and administer a variety of replication topologies.
- Understand the benefits of MySQL Cloud.