MySQL Entwickler Schulung:
Develop console and web applications using MySQL
This MySQL for Developers training teaches developers how to develop console and web applications using MySQL with their choice of the PHP, Java, or Python programming languages. Expert Oracle University instructors will guide you through realistic hands-on activities to teach you how to use Connectors to access MySQL databases, query the database effectively, present data in different formats, and use MySQL support for “NoSQL”. In this course, you will be introduced to the MySQL Cloud Service.
- Program with Connectors.
- Write console and web applications.
- Optimize query performance.
- Write stored routines and triggers.
- Use the InnoDB memcached plugin for NoSQL access to your data.
- Store, access, and analyze geospatial data.
- Gain an understanding of the MySQL Cloud Service.