Oracle 12c SQL Data Schulung:
Learn to design, maintain and use data warehouses.
This Oracle Database 12c: Analytic SQL for Data Warehousing training teaches you how to interpret the concept of a hierarchical query, create a tree-structured report, format hierarchical data and exclude branches from the tree structure. You\'ll also learn to use regular expressions and sub-expressions to search for, match, and replace strings.
- Use SQL with aggregation operators, SQL for Analysis and Reporting functions.
- Group and aggregate data using the ROLLUP and CUBE operators, the GROUPING function, Composite Columns and the concatenated Groupings.
- Analyze and report data using Ranking functions, the LAG/LEAD Functions and the PIVOT and UNPIVOT clauses.
- Perform advanced pattern matching.
- Use regular expressions to search for, match and replace strings.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help data warehouse builders and implementers, database administrators, system administrators and database application developers to better design, maintain and use data warehouses. Through working with expert Oracle University instructors in a hands-on classroom environment, you\'ll deepen your knowledge so you can perform better on the job.
Before Attending this Course
Before attending this course, you should be familiar with the following: relational database concepts, data warehouse theory and implementation, Oracle server concepts )including application and server tuning) and the operating system environment on which the Oracle Database Server is running. You\'ll use Oracle SQL Developer to develop program units. SQL*Plus is introduced as an optional tool.