Oracle Advanced Data Integrator 12c Schulung:
Advanced techniques for using Oracle Data Integrator 12c (ODI)
This Oracle Data Integrator course covers advanced techniques for using Oracle Data Integrator 12c (ODI). You learn how to implement high-performance movement and transformation of data among various platforms.
Learn how to:
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms using advance techniques.
- Design advanced ODI mappings, procedures, and packages to perform EL-T data transformations.
- Set up ODI security by implementing a strongly secured approach with non-generic profiles and external user authentication.
- Develop and customize Knowledge Modules with substitution methods and Java.
- Automate ODI tasks by using the Groovy script editor.
- Implement integration strategies with ODI by using best practices.
- Use ODI web services and perform integration of ODI in an enterprise environment and SOA.
Benefits to You
Improve performance and reduce integration costs across your organizations\' heterogeneous systems. Centralize data across databases using your new skills to perform data integration, design advanced ODI mappings, set up ODI security, and automate ODI tasks.
Administering the IT infrastructure and Metadata
This course helps you learn how to use the ODI Studio for developing projects and models. Expert Oracle instructors will also explore how to monitor executions through instruction and hands-on exercises.
Advanced ODI development for High-Performance Data Integration
In addition, this course teaches you how to perform advanced ODI topology configuration. Learn how to design advanced ODI mappings, procedures, packages, and other objects for high-performance data integration among various technologies.
Perform Extract Load Transform (EL-T) in an Enterprise Environment
For enterprise SOA deployments, there is almost always a need for enterprise data extraction, transformation, and loading. By leveraging the native SOA architecture in Oracle Data Integrator, this course helps you perform EL-T from SOA applications. You also learn how to implement the integration of ODI in an enterprise environment and in SOA. In addition, this course teaches you how to execute ODI transformation from a BPEL process.
Apply Strongly Secured Approach
Taking this course helps you learn how to enhance ODI security by applying the Strongly Secured Approach and by implementing External Authentication with LDAP. This course is based on Oracle Data Integrator 12c (12.1.3).