Oracle BPM 12c Schulung:
Learn how to work with business architecture projects
This Oracle BPM 12c: Advanced Implementation Ed 1 training teaches you how to create more complex process models to meet your business needs through using different types of events, including message, signal and timer events. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to manage synchronous and asynchronous communication between processes and subprocesses, peer processes and other services.
- Write scripts using XPath, XSLT and Groovy.
- Use the debugger to follow the route of a token through the process.
- Understand exception handling, including the use of event subprocesses and "skip" and "back" actions.
- Customize the UI with or without ADF.
- Use the human workflow and BPM APIs and advanced web form rules.
Benefits to You
If you\'re a process developer, you\'ll walk away from this course with the knowledge and skills to implement a BPM process model using advanced features of OBPM. It builds on the techniques introduced in the course Oracle BPM 12c: Essentials and uses the same case study, a loan application, for many of its practices.