Oracle Build Repositories 12c Schulung:
Konfiguration des Oracle BI-Repositories
This Oracle BI 12c: Build Repositories training teaches you how to build and verify the three layers of an Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) repository, step-by-step. Expert Oracle University instructors will begin by teaching you how to use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to construct a simple repository.
- Construct the repository.
- Import schemas.
- Design and build logical business models.
- Expose business models to users in the Oracle BI user interface.
- Build physical and logical joins, simple measures, and calculation measures.
- Validate your work by creating and running analyses.
- Verify query results using the query log.
- Implement Oracle BI Server security.
- Manage the Oracle BI Server cache.
- Set up a multi-user development environment.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you\'ll walk away with the ability to extend the initial repository and model more complex business requirements, including: logical dimension hierarchies, multiple logical table sources, aggregate tables, partitions, and time series data. You will have developed the experience to use Administration Tool wizards and utilities to manage, maintain, and enhance repositories. Finally, you\'ll be exposed to more advanced topics, like implicit fact columns, bridge tables, usage tracking, patch merge, and managing service instances.