Oracle Coherence Schulung:
Learn the core tasks required of a Coherence administrator
This Oracle Coherence 12c: Administer and Troubleshoot Clusters training covers all the essential knowledge required to administer Coherence in both stand-alone and WebLogic Clusters. Deep dive into different scenarios and how this solution can help you navigate your way through it.
Updated for 12.2.1: This course has new content about the new features in Coherence 12.2.1.
- Describe Coherence and its core features.
- Identify the role of a Coherence administrator.
- Install, script and configure Coherence.
- Understand caching and what a Coherence administrator needs to know about caching Configure and deploy the GoldenGate Hot Cache adapter.
- Identify and deploy Coherence applications.
- Understand the differences between standalone Coherence and WebLogic-hosted Coherence instances.
- Monitor Coherence and Coherence applications in standalone and WebLogic environments.
- Identify common Coherence problems and how they are triaged.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you develop the knowledge to successfully create and manage Coherence clusters either in stand-alone or WebLogic environments. In addition, you will learn all the major subsystems of Coherence and how to configure, deploy and manage these areas.
Expert Oracle University instructors will use carefully crafted lab exercises to guide you through installation, configuration and common uses of Coherence and its major subsystems. Participating in hands-on exercises will solidify your new knowledge and help you apply it to your daily tasks.
Examine Coherence & WebLogic Server
This course will demonstrate how Coherence applications get deployed to WebLogic Server and how Coherence clusters are created and managed in a WebLogic environment. You\'ll also learn which WebLogic console features are involved in Coherence Server management within a WLS domain.