Oracle Data cloud migrating Schulung:
Analyze, prepare and migrate.
You will learn to analyze and prepare the source system for migration and to choose the best migration strategy that meets your requirements. As part of the hands-on labs you will create a Virtual Machine DB System and try out various migration methods.
This course is ideal for experienced DBAs who are looking to enhance their cloud migration skills. Taking this hands-on training will prepare DBAs for Cloud DBA certification exams.
- Analyze and compare your source and target environments
- Identify the benefits of migrating to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Describe the steps involved in the migration process
- Prepare source and target systems for migration
- Migrate on-premises database tables using SQL Developer
- Migrate on-premises database schema to using Data Pump
- Use transportable tablespace method for migration
- Migrate on-premises PDB using Data Pump Export/Import method
- Migrate a PDB from OCI-C using Data Pump Export/Import method
- Migrate a PDB from OCI-C using the Unplug/Plug method
- Migrate a CDB from OCI-C using RMAN
- Migrate Oracle Database to OCI using backups from OCI-C Object Store
- Describe advanced migration methods using Data Guard and GoldenGate