Oracle Data Relationship Schulung:
Implement Data Relationship Management solutions and manage enterprise data.
This Oracle Data Relationship Management 11.1.2 Administration training teaches you how to implement a Data Relationship Management application. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to start building the application structure by adding versions, hierarchies and nodes.
- Support the application data.
- Create properties both manually and in bulk through the Migration Utility.
- Clean the data by creating queries and compares.
- Update the data with action scripts.
- Blend versions to create a final version.
- Create business rules for your data by creating validations and derived properties with formulas and scripts.
- Fine-tune the display of properties for nodes by setting up node types.
- Export the data to a file and to a database table.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you\'ll develop the knowledge and skills to complete the implementation. You\'ll walk away with the ability to set up user security, configure governance workflows and perform audit activities.
Please note that this course uses release 126.96.36.199 software.