Oracle Data Warehouse cloud Schulung:
Learn how to migrate your On-Premises Data Mart to Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud.
This course teaches you how to migrate your On-Premises Data Mart to Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud.
It\'s ideal for DBAs working in a Data Warehousing environment who want to learn migration techniques to move data to cloud and to quickly create departmental Data Marts using Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud service.
- Analyze and compare your source and target environments
- Choose your migration strategy
- Preparing Source and Target Systems for Migration
- Migrate the Database Table Using SQL Developer to an Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Export On-Premises Oracle Database Schema Using Data Pump
- Import a Data Dump File into Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud Using Data Pump
- Perform Post Migration Verification
Benefits to You
You will benefit from interactive sessions that cover these areas:
Oracle Autonomous Database
Expert Oracle University instructors will provide an overview of Oracle Autonomous Cloud Platform for Database Services. Learn the basics of Data Warehousing and to quickly spin up an Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud service instance and load data into it.
Develop a deeper understanding of the benefits of migrating an on-premises Data Mart to Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud. Review migration methods, including SQL Developer and Data Pump. With this you can plan your cloud migration strategy and also create secure and reliable departmental Data Marts that can support quick query response time for complex queries.