Oracle Database 18c High Availability Schulung:
Neuerungen und Verbesserungen in 18c
In the Oracle Database 18c: High Availability New Features course, students will learn about new software features and improvements found in Oracle Clusterware, Oracle ASM, Real Application Clusters, and Oracle Data Guard. After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Configure and implement Oracle Clusterware enhancments.
- Use and manage ASM using the new features in this release.
- Use additional enhancements for Oracle ACFS and ADVM.
- Leverage Oracle RAC new featuers found in this release.
- Configure and use Oracle Data Guard new features.
- Use new Data Guard Broker commands.
Benefits To You
By enrolling in this course, you\'ll learn how to better implement High Avaiability features found in Oracle Clusterware, ASM, ACFS, RAC and Data Guard in your own computing environment.