Oracle Database cloud Schulung:
Learn everything you need to know about user-managed Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Oracle Database Cloud Service offers autonomous and user-managed Oracle Database solutions. User-managed solutions are Bare Metal, Virtual Machine, and Exadata DB systems that you can customize with the resources and settings that meet your needs.
This training is your first step in getting started with Virtual Machine and Bare Metal DB Systems. You also get to learn the essential skills required for a DBA to create and manage Oracle Cloud Infrastructure resources such as network and storage.
This course is ideal for DBAs and Data Management Professionals who are looking to enhance their cloud database administration skills. Taking this hands-on training will prepare DBAs for Cloud DBA certification exams.
- Describe Oracle Cloud Platform for Database in the Cloud
- Understand key terms such as Regions, Availability Domains, VCN, Shapes
- Identify the features of Virtual Machine (VM) DB Systems
- Identify the features of Bare Metal (BM) DB Systems
- Create Virtual Cloud Network (VCN) for DB System Describe the steps involved in creating and managing VM & BM DB Systems
- Connect to a DB System on OCI
- Update, Configure, and Patch DB Systems
- Monitor a Database on OCI
- Backup and Recover a Database on OCI
- Identify OCI Security Features
- Identify the process involved in migrating a database to OCI