Oracle E-Business Suite Schulung:
Learn about the changes in Oracle E-Business Suite architecture and explore how to perform online patching
This class provides training applicable to Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12.2. It does not provide training applicable to Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12.0 and 12.1 (the architecture of Release 12.2 is different compared to Releases 12.0 and 12.1). To learn how to install, patch, and maintain an Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.0 or 12.1 system, you may consider taking the R12.x Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite class.
This R12.2 Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite training teaches you how to install and maintain an Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 system. You\'ll participate in extensive hands-on activities and interact with expert Oracle University instructors to build relevant knowledge and skills.
- Install Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Describe the architecture.
- Identify key files and their purposes.
- Navigate the file system and database.
- Explain online patching, its implementation, and the patching cycle.
- Use adop (the new patching utility) to apply patches and update to the latest codelevel.
- Work with WebLogic Server Administration Console and Fusion Middleware Control to configure web applications and manage Oracle HTTP server configurations.
- Run maintenance tools and utilities.
- Clone Oracle E-Business Suite.
Benefits to You
After this course, you\'ll be able to make informed decisions about how to install an Oracle E-Business Suite system that meets specific requirements. You\'ll also know how to perform online patching and maintain the system afterwards.