Oracle Financial Cloud genneral ledger Schulung:
Learn about, implementation considerations, enterprise structures, and General Ledger.
This Oracle Financials Cloud: Enterprise Structures with General Ledger Implementation training teaches you the steps needed to implement Enterprise Structures, which is the foundation of the Cloud Financial Applications, and Oracle Fusion General Ledger. Experienced Oracle University instructors teach you use the Financials Rapid Implementation task list in Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager to configure master data objects.
- Identify the key concepts of Oracle Financials Rapid Implementation that determine a successful implementation.
- Review implementation considerations for configuring the common applications configurations, enterprise structure, security, and intercompany options.
- Use the Oracle Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement Oracle Financials.
- Discuss the importance of legal entity configurations and their impact on financial transactions.
- Understand integration points, implementation considerations, and enterprise structures.
- Set up Oracle Fusion General Ledger.
- Discuss base functions of the General Ledger including journal entries, financial reporting configuration, period close components, and an introduction to budgeting and consolidations.
Benefits to You
Taking this course helps you understand the configuration options so you can make improved decisions to ensure a smooth, rapid, and successful implementation of Oracle Enterprise Structures with General Ledger. You walk away with the skills to optimize the set up so that you can effectively manage your financial processes in General Ledger.
Investing in this course also gives you access to hands-on labs where you can apply your new knowledge to solving issues you encounter on the job.
Working with Oracle University instructors, you\'ll learn from experienced instructors who have an understanding of how this technology works.
This course is relevant for any customers using either Oracle Cloud orOn-Premises deployments.