Oracle Financial Cloud management Schulung:
Implement Oracle Financials for Cloud and On-Premises installations.
This Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables to Cash Management Implementation training teaches you the steps needed to implement Oracle Fusion Tax, Subledger Accounting, Payables, Payments, and Cash Management. Experienced Oracle University instructors teach you how to follow the Financials Rapid Implementation task list in Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager.
- Identify the key concepts of Oracle Financials Rapid Implementation that determine a successful implementation.
- Use the Oracle Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement Oracle Financials.
- Discuss the common applications configuration for Financials.
- Understand implementation considerations and enterprise structures.
- Set up Oracle Fusion Tax, Subledger Accounting, Payables, Payments, and Cash Management.
- Test your setups by creating an invoice, paying the invoice, reconciling the payment in Cash Management, and accounting for the transactions in General Ledger.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid and successful implementation of Oracle Payables to Cash Management. Taking this course helps you better understand the configuration options so you can make improved decisions during your implementation. You walk away with the skills to optimize the set up so that you can effectively manage your financial processes in Payables to Cash Management.
Investing in this course also gives you access to hands-on labs where you can apply your new knowledge to solving issues you encounter on the job.
Working with Oracle University instructors, you\'ll learn from experienced experts who have a deep understanding of how this technology works.
This course is relevant for any customers using either Oracle Cloud and On-Premises deployments.