Oracle Financials Cloud Implementation Schulung:
Implementation considerations, Tax, Subledger Accounting, Receivables, Payments, and Cash Management.
This Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables Implementation training teaches you the steps needed to implement Oracle Fusion Receivables and Cash Management. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to follow the Financials offering task list in Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager. You will also test your setups.
- Identify the key concepts of Oracle Financials Rapid Implementation that determine a successful implementation.
- Use Oracle Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement Oracle Receivables and Cash Management.
- Understand integration points and implementation considerations.
- Set up Tax, Subledger Accounting, Receivables, Cash Management, and related products to support the financial flows.
- Test your setups by creating an invoice, receiving a payment, and reconciling the payment with a bank statement.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid, and successful implementation of Oracle Fusion Receivables to Cash Management. Taking this course will help you better understand the configuration options so you can make improved decisions during your implementation. You will walk away with the skills to optimize the set up so that you can effectively manage your financial processes.
Investing in this course also gives you access to hands-on practices where you can apply your new knowledge to solving issues you encounter on the job.
Working with Oracle University instructors, you\'ll learn from experts who have a deep understanding of how this technology works.
This course beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and On-premises deployments.