Oracle HCM Cloud import Schulung:
Learn to use HCM Data Loader and HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader to load various kinds of data.
This Oracle HCM Cloud: Importing Data training helps you develop an understanding of the HCM Data Loader and HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader functionalities and the business objects and file formats it uses. Explore the various kinds of data you can load, while learning the import and load data process; review and edit errors through a combination of interactive lessons and hands-on activities.
- Describe the key features and benefits of HCM Data Loader
- Describe the Oracle HCM Cloud business object shape and business object hierarchy
- Describe the HCM Data Loader .dat file format
- Generate HCM Data Loader template file
- Use source keys, user keys, surrogate IDs, and GUIDs
- Load attachments and images, translated data, and flexfield data
- Describe the basic features of HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader
- Create new spreadsheet templates and generate a spreadsheet
- Import data to a spreadsheet and upload spreadsheet data.
- Load worker records
- Understand the HCM Data Loader and HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader Best Practices
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you will develop a better understanding of the key concepts of HCM Data Loader and HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader. You can efficiently load various kinds of data in bulk.