Oracle Receivables Schulung:
Cash Life Cycle, relevant setup and implementation steps and integration points between various applications.
This R12.2 Oracle Receivables Management Fundamentals Ed 1 training is ideal for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, 12.1 or R12.2. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to set up and use Oracle Receivables to manage receivables processing.
- Understand the Order to Cash Lifecycle.
- Understand the Oracle Receivables process.
- Manage parties and customer accounts.
- Process invoices using Auto-Invoice.
- Utilize the bill presentment architecture processes.
- Set up credit management, the receipt process, tax processing and period closing.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you\'ll walk away with the skills to manage parties and customer accounts. You\'ll have a better understanding of how the Receivables application fits into Oracle’s e-Business Suite of applications. You\'ll experience a combination of interactive instruction and hands-on exercises that you can apply to your daily job.
Live Virtual Class Format
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.