Oracle SCM advanced Schulung:
Internal Material Transfers, Back-to-Back, Drop Ship, Consigned Inventory, and Contract Manufacturing
No hands on lab environment for TOD courses
This Oracle SCM Cloud: Advanced Supply Chain and Fulfillment Techniques training teaches you the fundamentals of how to set up and implement advanced fulfillment options. You will learn how integrated end-to-end business flows are enabled cross-product solutions to meet advanced supply chain processes.
This course is intended for implementers.
- Explain concepts of Advanced Supply Chain and Fulfillment techniques.
- Demonstrate key setup steps in Supply Chain Orchestration.
- Explain back-to-back supply creation and fulfillment.
- Explain and leverage the Contract Manufacturing solution.
- Manage drop ship change.
- Manage internal material transfer.
- Implement fulfillment options with new and enhanced Oracle Cloud orchestration architecture.
Benefits to You
Taking this course will teach you how to ensure a smooth and successful implementation of your Supply Chain Management Cloud applications. This training will not only help you better understand the core implementation tasks required to set up your applications; expert Oracle University instructors will also deep dive into the core functionalitiwa and how they can benefit your entire enterprise.
Each lesson in this course begins with your instructor presenting important concepts related to the functional setup or functionality of Oracle SCM Cloud.
Lessons may also require you to do one or more of the following:
- Complete a portion of the setup in the application.
- Discuss key setup decisions and best practices.
- Complete a knowledge assessment quiz.