Oracle Solaris 11 Schulung:
Learn complex and integrated administration concepts
This Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration training provides an intensive hands-on experience on Oracle Solaris 11.3 operating system. You\'ll learn complex and integrated administration concepts through a combination of lessons and hands-on exercises that will reinforce your learning. Also, this course will introduce you to Oracle Solaris 11 on the Cloud.
This is an advanced course which dives into the details of configuring and administering an Oracle Solaris 11 system.
Note: Students without Oracle Solaris 11 system administration experience should take the Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course first to ensure an effective knowledge of Oracle Solaris 11 system administration before attempting to take this advanced course. Those with Oracle Solaris 10 experience should take the Transition to Oracle Solaris 11 course as it builds on your Oracle Solaris 10 knowledge and provides training more tailored to your background.
- Manage Services and Service Properties Using SMF.
- Manage Software Packages by Using IPS.
- Back Up and Restore Data Using ZFS.
- Configure Network and Network High Availability.
- Administer Network Services.
- Administer the Zones.
- Secure the Oracle Solaris 11 OS.
- Manage Processes and Priorities.
- Install Oracle Solaris 11 OS on Multiple Hosts.
- Implement System Messaging and Diagnostic Facilities.
- Introduce Oracle Solaris 11 on the Cloud.
Benefits to You
Develop skills with and a better understanding of the Oracle Solaris 11.3 system administration and new enhancements done to the OS, which allow you to run your most demanding enterprise applications in private, hybrid, or public clouds.
Develop Oracle Solaris 11.3 OS Expertise
This course builds on the system administration skills taught in the Oracle Solaris 11.3 System Administration course. You\'ll work with expert Oracle University instructors to develop a deep understanding of Oracle Solaris 11.3 OS that you can leverage in your day-to-day job.