AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Schulung:
Configure and provision AirWatch cloud deployments
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to configure and provision AirWatch cloud deployments. You will cover the enablement of containerized applications, deployment and management of corporate email, and integration with enterprise resources. You will access hands-on labs and learn best practices for mobile deployment, with specific focus on how to deploy and manage AirWatch applications.
Students who complete this course may enroll in the AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Install and Deploy On Premise Solutions course.
VMware On Demand is a robust, self-paced learning solution delivering modular training combined with hands-on practice labs, giving you a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training.
- Compelling: Interactive modules with labs that build as you progress
- Comprehensive: Rich content equivalent to classroom training that meets certification course requirements, including final assessments. Some courses also include bonus items like exam vouchers
- Convenient: 45 days to access the content multiple times at your pace
- Configure and provision cloud deployments
- Learn AirWatch best practices for mobile deployments
- Understand how to deploy and manage AirWatch applications from the console
- Integrate with enterprise resources by installing the AirWatch Cloud Connector
- Enable containerized applications to securely connect with back-end resources through use of the AirWatch Mobile Access Gateway
- Deploy and manage corporate email through integration with PowerShell or through the use of the AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
- Identify and troubleshoot common installation issues