Symantec EndPoint Schulung:
Monitor and troubleshoot the SEPM
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1: Maintain and Troubleshoot course is designed for the IT security management professional tasked with administering, monitoring, and troubleshooting Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1. Students learn how to troubleshoot and upgrade to Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1, monitor and troubleshoot the SEPM, client-to-SEPM communication, content distribution, client deployments, protection technologies and network threat protection. The class also covers how to follow Symantec best practices for troubleshooting and remediating a virus outbreak, performing advanced monitoring using IT Analytics, and providing solutions to Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 case studies. By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Monitor client-to-SEPM communication.
- Maintain a Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Upgrade the Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot a Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot SEPM and client content delivery.
- Monitor and troubleshoot protection technologies.
- Use best practices when creating Application and Device Control and Firewall rules.
- Use best practices when troubleshooting and remediating a virus outbreak.
- Use IT Analytics to generate comprehensive reports from Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- Provide solutions to Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 case studies.